Monday, April 13, 2009

Discoveries from a 1st Grade Math Unit




Discoveries Today:

- Goats are amazing...and so are the people that raise them!
- Their milk is incredibly beneficial for health things (I would be more specific if I could, I only know it cured arthritis and I read it in a poem too)
- I like goat milk...it tastes really good!
- Some first graders discovered something wonderful today...some did not!
- They are a lot more excited to try something if the teacher tries it too!
- 1st grade is awesome!

The goat lady was a real person! This is one of the most wonderful books I've ever read and I found it at Chapters for really cheap. As I was looking up the information about goats and such for today I found an article about the goat lady as the booy is based on a true story. So cool!

No comments: