Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wondering


I wonder about many things...
what is happening with our country, can I impact my class, is that stupid spelling program actually working, how do cell phones work and microwaves, what exactly is a webbot, someday will I publish a book, is what I do making a difference, how did I luck out with these friends, why am I so anxious about life, how do ipods work, how do people live in places where the leaves don't change color, why is the sky blue even where there isn't water, who thought of putting leaves in water and then drinking it, and who tried out yougurt and cheese before the perfected the process, how in the world did someone figure out that using two sticks and some yarn and twisting it around would make something lovely, if I'm welsh does that mean I get a discount if I go to Wales, where does the ocean start and end, what does a star look like up close, who thought up the umbrella, what was with elizibethian necklines, macarena?

and most recenlty...I wonder about lines, and where they are and how far they go.



1 comment:

Ridgely said...

You are too adorable for words...I wonder how come I'm so blessed to be your Mom!